Artist: Mac Quayle
Title: Mr. Robot, Vol. 7 (Original Television Series Soundtrack)
Year Of Release: 2019
Label: Lakeshore Records
Quality: MP3 320 kbps; 16-bit/44.1kHz FLAC; 24-bit/48.00 kHz FLAC
Total Time: 1:24:34
Total Size: 404; 891 MB
AUDIENCES WORLDWIDE HAVE BEEN CAPTIVATED BY THE UNIQUE MUSICAL STYLINGS OF EMMY-WINNING AND GRAMMY-NOMINATED COMPOSER, MAC QUAYLE. HE CURRENTLY SCORES FX AND RYAN MURPHY'S NEW '80S NYC BALL SCENE DRAMA, "POSE," USA NETWORK'S GOLDEN GLOBE WINNING SUSPENSE-THRILLER "MR. ROBOT," STARRING CHRISTIAN SLATER AND RAMI MALEK, FOR WHICH MAC WON AN EMMY, AND FOX'S PROCEDURAL DRAMA "9-1-1" WHICH MAC COMPOSES WITH TODD HABERMAN. MAC ALSO SCORED FX'S "THE ASSASSINATION OF GIANNI VERSACE: AMERICAN CRIME STORY," STARRING PENELOPE CRUZ, EDGAR RAMIREZ, RICKY MARTIN AND DARREN CRISS. HE IS CURRENTLY SCORING SEASON 8 OF MURPHY'S HIT ANTHROPOLOGY SERIES, "AMERICAN HORROR STORY: APOCALYPSE," PREMIERING SEPTEMBER 12 ON FX.
In 2017, Mac received two Emmy nominations for his main title and score in Ryan Murphy's hit series, FX's "Feud: Bette and Joan," starring Jessica Lange and Susan Sarandon. The same year, Mac received his second consecutive World Soundtrack Award nomination for his work on "Feud: Bette and Joan," "Mr. Robot" and "Scream Queens," starring Emma Roberts and Jamie Lee Curtis.
Mac also scored "American Horror Story" seasons four through eight, and received his first Emmy nomination for his score on "American Horror Story: Freak Show." Additionally, he scored FX's Emmy-winning "The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story," starring John Travolta, Sarah Paulson and Cuba Gooding Jr.
Mac has written music for over 40 diverse films, television shows, and documentaries. His music for the documentary "Autism in Love" premiered at the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival. Mac's music as an additional composer for Cliff Martinez can be heard in HBO's Emmy-winning "The Normal Heart," Film District's Critics Choice Award-winning "Drive," Warner Bros.' "Contagion" and A24's "Spring Breakers." In 2013, Mac was chosen as one of only six composers to participate in Sundance's Music and Sound Design Lab at Skywalker Ranch.
As a producer, re-mixer and keyboardist, Mac has worked on over 300 releases, 40 #1 Billboard Dance hits, and earned a Grammy nomination for producing Donna Summer's "I Will Go with You." Mac has been awarded numerous Gold and Platinum records, as well as worked with some of the biggest names in the music business. Mac has created music for Madonna, Whitney Houston, Beyonce, Depeche Mode, Britney Spears, Elvis Presley, Annie Lennox, New Order, and Sting, to name a few.
When asked about his career highlights, Mac responded, "I have been very fortunate to work with so many talented people over the years. However, there is one special moment that stands out for me: playing ping pong with Peter Gabriel at Real World Studios."
Mac lives, works and plays ping pong in the mountains near Los Angeles.Tracklist:
01. Mac Quayle - 401.1 Retribution (3:00)
02. Mac Quayle - 401.2 Grand Central (14:22)
03. Mac Quayle - 401.3 Contractor (1:47)
04. Mac Quayle - 401.4 Goodbye, Friend (5:23)
05. Mac Quayle - 402.1 Truth About Susan (8:36)
06. Mac Quayle - 402.2 The Other One (2:14)
07. Mac Quayle - 403.1 You're Beautiful (3:14)
08. Mac Quayle - 403.2 I'm Crazy Too (3:23)
09. Mac Quayle - 404.1 Wipe Everything (1:20)
10. Mac Quayle - 404.2 IRC Fantasy (2:23)
11. Mac Quayle - 404.3 My Sister (2:25)
12. Mac Quayle - 404.4 Going For A Walk (3:05)
13. Mac Quayle - 405.1 Distract & Enter (3:04)
14. Mac Quayle - 405.2 Validating Delores (3:11)
15. Mac Quayle - 405.3 Thumb CAD (3:07)
16. Mac Quayle - 405.4 Red Light Camera (2:01)
17. Mac Quayle - 405.5 Server Room Access (2:05)
18. Mac Quayle - 405.6 Exception Schedule (2:33)
19. Mac Quayle - 405.7 Ziptie Door (2:31)
20. Mac Quayle - 405.8 Runtime (2:48)
21. Mac Quayle - 405.9 Jump Drive (2:11)
22. Mac Quayle - 405.10 Deus Meeting Set (1:29)
23. Mac Quayle - 406.1 L'il Bitch (5:54)
24. Mac Quayle - 406.2 Play The Hero (2:28)Download links: